1. The ticket cannot be returned or refunded after purchase.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
3. The right of admission is reserved by the venue and/or its' agent. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
4. If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the agent's control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Burrinja for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
5. Burrinja assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure.
6. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, and concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
7. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on the night of the performance.
8. By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.