How to book tickets
You can purchase tickets to shows at Burrinja on this website – BUY TICKETS – or by visiting or calling our Box Office during opening hours. Tickets can be emailed to you, posted to you or collected from the Box Office.
Box Office Opening Hours
Tuesday to Sunday, 10.30am – 4pm, plus 1 hour before performances.
Closed on Public Holidays.
Phone: 03 9754 8723
Prepaid tickets may be collected from the Box Office any time during opening hours prior to the event. The Box Office is also open one hour prior to an event. Proof of identification or concession eligibility may be requested when collecting tickets.
If you would like your tickets posted to you, there will be an additional $4 charge per order for this service. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tickets.
- We do not hold tickets without payment being made.
- No refund or exchange will be provided on tickets sold.
- Appropriate evidence of eligibility may be required when booking tickets at concession prices.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets can be replaced/reissued upon proof of identification.
- Our full terms and conditions for purchasing tickets online can be read here.